Our policies are always available at Seabrook Kindergarten for your persual.
The National Quality Standard (NQS) is a key aspect of the National Quality Framework (NQF). The NQS consists of seven quality areas, each containing standards and elements, that children’s education and care services are assessed and rated against. For more information on the National Quality Framework click here.
The seven quality areas covered by the National Quality Standard are:
1. Educational program and practice
2. Children’s health and safety
3. Physical environment
4. Staffing arrangements
5. Relationships with children
6. Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
7. Leadership and service management
Seabrook Kindergarten has tailored its policies to meet the needs of our service and reflect the seven qualtiy areas of learning from the National Qualtiy Framework.
Current List of Seabrook Kindergaren’s Policies – Click Here